My whole life is an experiment . . . sometimes I get surprising results. - C Erdmann

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

I'm back with Our Beautiful World

 Having been missing in action for quite some months, I thought perhaps joining in with a 'play along' might help me to get started back into blogging again.

So I'm joining in with Our Beautiful World blog where we "Take a photo according to the prompt each week (regular photography, photoshopped photos, instagram, lomography, etc all welcome!), come back to this blog and link up with the linking system. Then hop around to see what others have to offer in their part of the world. It's interesting to see what life is about in different corners of the world, so we can't wait to see your photos!" 

This week's word prompt is VEGETABLES which was chosen by Manuela.

kale
                                 
I have a few vegetables growing at the moment but they have a little way to go.
Though I've had some nice feeds from the kale....

rocket

 ....and rocket!

Had to put up chicken wire to keep out our furry babies, birds and possums...though I don't suppose it would stop the possums if they really wanted to get into the garden!  :)

Roma tomatoes

 ...only tiny yet, but they'll be sooo tasty I'm sure!


 LOVE rocket!! lol



and last but not least is the pumpkin that I grew myself from seeds from a bought pumpkin. Butternut I think it was, from memory....though could be Jap! Either way I'll enjoy it.  :)




To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.  ~  Audrey Hepburn

13 comments:

  1. Hi Pam, welcome back. They say great minds think alike.... I have recently returned to 'Blog Land' in a small way, as I have been doing a lot of reading, and though others might enjoy the books too :) Anyway, back to your blog -the garden looks great - I hope the weather is kind to you! Best wishes, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Great photos from your own vegetables. i love rocket too!
    Thanks for sharing your photos with us at !"Our Beautiful World"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos of your veg and well done to you growing them!! They all look so good! Thanks so much for sharing at Our Beautiful World!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a lovely quote and amazing vegetable garden you have, thanks for sharing with us at Our Beautiful World!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pam, always wonderful to have a garden to harvest your own veges, they taste so much better especially tomatoes. Thanks for sharing your lovely photos with Our Beautiful World Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to have a garden. Only our chilli plant is delivering and a few herbs. Oh, and the lemon tree but I didn't plant that, just made itself at home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back...nice collection of vegetables....nothing nicer on the plate. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to see you back on the Blog Pam and sharing all those lovely vegies. I think I am the slack one now, too busy to post or visit as often as I should. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hellooo lady Pam of Eyre :-) it is lovely to read your blog again, I have missed reading and blogging myself, me thinks facebook is the culprit. Your vegies are up early we still get nasty frosts in July...but its September now.....need more posts lovey. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yummie, Pam! Did you already enjoy the veggies? Thank you for your sweet blog visit, hope all is well with you. And would LOVE to see your latest creations! Sending you a sunny smile, hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you're new background goes wonderfully well with your blog header Pam! Gorgeous! x

      Delete
  11. OMG Pam your vegies are definitely well ahead than ours here. I too am a great fan of rocket and pick it every day for lunch in a salad!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome back! It's great that you have kale and rocket growing, they seem to be the new superfoods right?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I read every one of them, and will either respond with a return email or leave a comment here or at your blog, if you have one.

~~"Dare to Dream"
~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...