My whole life is an experiment . . . sometimes I get surprising results. - C Erdmann

Monday, November 10, 2014

OUR BEAUTIFUL WORLD - Blue

 The word for Our Beautiful World this week is
BLUE
chosen by Kirsty


.......so with summer almost here, I've started back on smoothies for breakfast and I love these little bundles of juicy antioxidants mixed in!


They are of course blueberries.




This morning's delight came out like this because as well as the blueberries, kale, seeds, oils, and banana etc I added in beetroot!
It's great for the liver you know, as well as tasting great!  :)

Anyone is welcome to join in. 

 




You know you've made it when you can dye your hair blue!  ~  Demi Lovato

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely photo of your blueberries .. I love them and I love Beetroot ... not sure how they would taste together? Thanks so much for linking up with us at OBW and Thanks so much for your lovely comment! Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blueberry, and you have just reminded me that I bought some in my fridge and then left for NYC this morning, hope they are still good when I get home, LOL! Thanks for sharing your lovely post with us at Our Beautiful World!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super photo of the blueberries....I do love them too and often use frozen ones in my smoothies, yum!! Thanks for sharing with Our Beautiful World, Pam. Cheers Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmhh yummy, the blueberries are looking great in the glass! thanks for sharing at "OBW"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh those blueberries look so divine as does that wonderful health giving drink. I only wish we could grow them here where we live. We always have a wonderful crop of loganberries, raspberries and strawberries - just so good for you!
    Thanks for your lovely comment Pam when visiting - it is always lovely to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yummy yummy dear Pam! I love blueberries. And such an elegant way to serve them in that gorgeous glass. Big hugs to you, xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos. Love the goblet the blueberries are in. Love blueberris, banans and beetroot but together? Will have to try it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I read every one of them, and will either respond with a return email or leave a comment here or at your blog, if you have one.

~~"Dare to Dream"
~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...