My whole life is an experiment . . . sometimes I get surprising results. - C Erdmann

Friday, January 14, 2011

Auction #1 is now open


I have decided that I will have a couple of auctions or maybe three! Queensland is my home state after all, so figure it's the least I can do! Apart from wanting to do it as well.
The first item up is this lovely mixed media set of HOPE letters. Just thought it was a bit appropriate at the moment.
Each letter is made from calico, approx 12.5cms (5") high and embellished with buttons, beads, charms and vintage lace. I've made them to sit on a shelf or mantle, but they could also be mounted onto some wood or into a recessed frame.
I'll put up at least one more item, hopefully two, over the course of the weekend.
Sooo....let the bidding begin!! Have fun now!

How my auction works:


1. Bidding will start at $20 (Australian).
2. You can place a bid by leaving a comment on this blog post with your bid amount and email address. Please make sure that your bid is higher than the previous bidder.
3. Your bid must be in whole dollar increments.
4. This auction is open to everyone, Australia and overseas! Postage is FREE.
5. The auction begins NOW and will END at 9am on Monday 24th January 2011.
6. At the close of the auction, I will contact the winner (please make sure your bid comment includes your email address). The winner will pay the winning amount directly into the Premier's Flood Relief Appeal and send me proof of payment via email. Once proof of payment has been received, I will post your HOPE to you.
7. Thanks so much for taking part and mostly for your support. Best of luck and happy bidding!


p.s My puter has just fallen over, so please forgive me if I don't appear to be around at all. Bummer....
***Puter is now fixed! Yay!

3 comments:

  1. Just lovely Pam, I'll get the ball rolling at $30.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, all that work and such an appropriate word.....
    My bid is $35.00

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Pam!
    Very appropriate indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I read every one of them, and will either respond with a return email or leave a comment here or at your blog, if you have one.

~~"Dare to Dream"
~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...