My whole life is an experiment . . . sometimes I get surprising results. - C Erdmann

Sunday, August 15, 2010

More birdies......

Apart from the usual domestic stuff I've been trying to pace myself with creating and sitting at the puter just recently.
I've been having a wee problem with my back lately and I think it's because of my posture and length of sitting times while doing these two things. I've had this very annoying ache between my shoulder blade and spine on the left side which really wasn't relieved while sitting or lying so figured it was time for action. ergo, my gooder behaviour with more exercise, more breaks while working and more thick rubber matting under the carpet in my studio where I do a lot of standing while working!  :) Time will tell.

I have been doing a little creating though and coz I've been having a bit of another problem with my pooter which has actually been happening off and on occasionally (crashing to a blue screen, but 3 or 4 times just the other day!!!!!!!) I got a little worried and decided it was time to tidy up everything that I didn't want to lose, and saved it all to a flash stick. Phew!


Made this from small canvas boards and some corrugated cardboard. Very pleased. Cute, yes?

Have also been getting these next two photographed for listing on my stores.


Something a little different? But so simple.


Can't decide whether to include the wooden stressed block and attach this little cage to it or not. Maybe it would be better left as a tiny (8 or 9cm) hanger?
Any thoughts?

I have a couple more interesting sites with resources and recipes and craft for my next post.......or maybe I'll show you how I altered an old dress from my much younger years into something that I can wear anytime, these days.  :))
Ciao!


Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without the words, and never stops at all.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...