My whole life is an experiment . . . sometimes I get surprising results. - C Erdmann

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Maybe you'd prefer a Raffle!?

So this time I'm putting up a set of my "homewares" made from some of my vintage chenille which I'm sure many of you know that I love so much!


The set includes an Apple Potholder (which is backed with fabric from a vintage tablecloth), an Apple Pinkeep, a Dishcloth, a Shower Mitt (I'll throw in a small cake of my homemade soap) and an Apple "sign".

This raffle is open to everyone no matter where you live. Australia and overseas!


Postage is free to you.

To enter you must donate $5 to the Premier's Flood Relief Appeal.

You may enter as many times as you like but each entry / donation must have a separate receipt number.

After you have done this, return here and leave your comment with your receipt number.

If you don't have a blog you can still leave an anonymous comment with your email address so I can contact you if you win. But if you don't leave your address I can't put you in the draw!

Raffle closes at noon on Wednesday 26th January.


Thanks so much for your support!!  :))  xoxo
***By the way, I've now turned my previous auction into a raffle, hoping this will attract a bit of attention so that some monies might be donated from this item.
So if you're interested in going into the draw for a mixed media carry bag then please go here to go into the draw!

Just click the pink umbrella in my side column to have a look at the Master List of all the auctions/raffles happening at the moment all over the globe!!


We can do no great things - only small things with great love.  ~  Katherine Mansfield

3 comments:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I read every one of them, and will either respond with a return email or leave a comment here or at your blog, if you have one.

~~"Dare to Dream"
~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...