My whole life is an experiment . . . sometimes I get surprising results. - C Erdmann

Saturday, July 21, 2012

A collection or 2 or 3 or 4 or........!!!

I know, I know...don't groan MORE COLLECTIONS!!??

but
MPAY meme this week is

MY COLLECTION
and ya gotta love to look at other peeps' collections, don't ya!!??  :))

I have so many of them that I couldn't choose so I've put up....

 .......my chookie and rooster collections, inside and out. Love my chookies! ♥


......my suitcase collection, which a lot of you have already seen! Sorry!! But I love it so much I had to show it AGAIN!   ♥


.....my jug collection. The big blue one belonged to my grandmother, the gorgeous vintage blue and white creamer shaped as a cow was a gift from my stepdaughter, and except for the little white one they are all vintage as far as I can tell.


......my mixing bowl collection! It wasn't until I came home the other week with the clear small one from the op shop that I realised just how many I had!!! Old and new! Especially loving my sweet little chippy green one

I have many others that I no longer collect for but of course they still hang about making me smile from time to time. As they do!
Cats, pelicans, chenille, doilies, tablecloths, buttons......you name it, but of course couldn't put up all of them could I? Hmmmm, or could I? 


If'n you love to look at collections pop over to Cherie's and take a look!


Collecting has been my great extravagance. It's a way of being. I collect for the same reason that I eat too much-I'm one of nature's shoppers. – Howard Hodgkin

7 comments:

  1. Your suitcase collection is fabulous...!!! they look fantastic displayed like that, what great storage....
    That little blue jug is the same as mine, I am collecting those pieces for a dinner set to use...is it Meakin, Celeste?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you KNOW how much I love that suitcase collection and of course sat looking at your roosters too........ What a wonderful quote from Howard Hodgkin. It made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 or 3 or 4 collections...? Surely this could qualify as a collection of collections don't you think...? They are all lovely, Pam :) Happy crafting, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Pam they're stupendous collections you're a girl after my own heart. Love you wall of suitcases, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it ... WOW ... you're so fortunate to have the space to be able to fit them in ... Oh WOW!!! Collecting sure is a way of being ;)
    Thank you so very much for playing along ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always I love the suitcases. Very impressive bowl and Jug collections Pam and your chooks are gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pam, I love all of your collections! I don't know what a chookie is but I do really like all the roosters and chickens. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who doesn't love a good suit case or 2 !!!! Loving all those chooks and roosters and the bowls........

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I read every one of them, and will either respond with a return email or leave a comment here or at your blog, if you have one.

~~"Dare to Dream"
~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...