My whole life is an experiment . . . sometimes I get surprising results. - C Erdmann

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Creative Space....it's been a while


Remember these two from my last post,
and they were destined for The Chocolate Crow Trader for the March changeover?



Well.....


...this one will be up for sale,


and this is the one I made into a free pattern!

I'm a wee bit early for MCS this week, but I'm not sure I'll make it back tomorrow(Thursday). So for more lovely creative spaces visit Kirsty's blog Kootooyoo. The new link list probably won't go up until the morning.



"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep"  ~  Scott Adams

5 comments:

  1. I love what you have done here Pam. They really are gorgeous :) I was very tempted to say...eggsquisite...lol... :) Happy crafting, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so lovely!! You are really clever Pam. They would look lovely on my sewing table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome!! Nice transformation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quote is so true. Lovely creation. Charmaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a transformation.
    I laughed at Jenny's joke.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I read every one of them, and will either respond with a return email or leave a comment here or at your blog, if you have one.

~~"Dare to Dream"
~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...