My whole life is an experiment . . . sometimes I get surprising results. - C Erdmann

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Doings at my house


As usual I'm running a tad behind with my items for The Chocolate Crow Trader again, so that's what's been the major doings here over the last few days, amongst other things. The theme for this month is Halloween!


The beginnings........ using a really lovely orange chenille and a vintage tablecloth for the backings.


To these....... very pumpkinny pot holders, dishcloth and teatowel. Not too much Halloween I know, but kind of in the groove don't you think?  :)


Still in the thinking phase for my second item which I'm hoping will be an apron to match the theme.
Mmmmm.....notice the tulle and feathers? A wee bit exotic perhaps?  :)))


Also have been doing a little bit of work with these.
Bought myself a couple of boxes of the sweetest little blue birds with most gorgeous feathers to adorn them.


......and cutting out half a dozen bundles of these for my new little store on Craftumi, sister site of madeit, where only craft supplies are sold.  I've called it Supplies from The Studio.
Craftumi has only been operating for a couple of weeks now.


For more peeks into other peeps houses, pop over to Buttons by Lou Lou.   :o)

>^_^<


Believe there are no limits, but the sky.  ~  Cervantes
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...