My whole life is an experiment . . . sometimes I get surprising results. - C Erdmann

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Lovely little brooch from Mel

Mel (Little Ted Canvas) and I just recently played a little swap between ourselves, and I received the loveliest little crocheted flower brooch from her.
I asked her if I could buy one of her sweet little pieces and in the end we decided it would be fun to swap instead.


This is the little brooch and I just adore the colour of the yarn she has used.


But her presentation for it was beautiful too! It all went together so well don't you think?
LOVE it Mel! Thank you so much.
I'm just so happy to be part of this wonderful little.....maybe not so little really.....world of blog where I find so much talent and friendship wherever I turn!

So have you received a sweet little swap lately that wasn't part of one of the big swaps we take part in sometimes?

Mmmmmm.....must have a look around for another one. I've done a pincushion and an apron swap. I'm up for it definitely!  :))



The world is round so that friendship may encircle it. ~ Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I read every one of them, and will either respond with a return email or leave a comment here or at your blog, if you have one.

~~"Dare to Dream"
~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...