My whole life is an experiment . . . sometimes I get surprising results. - C Erdmann

Thursday, July 8, 2010

My Creative Space

I've cheated a little with My Creative Space this week.
I knew I'd be busy with my online class and some homework and other work on the computer today, so I took pics of my space from yesterday.

This messy creative happening.......

led to this......

and this, both of which are my items for The Chocolate Crow Trader this month. The theme being Christmas in July.


But strictly speaking, you could say this is a creative space. Yeah!!
The fantastic online class I'm doing is through a blog I follow called Crafty Pod, and the class is called Craft Blog Tune-up and I just know it's going to help me heaps with this blog which in turn will help me, I hope, with getting my craft out into the world some more. I figure I need all the help I can get!  :))
So far it's a fascinating experience and Diane is a lovely lady, with a heap of knowledge and very easy going.

If you're interested in checking her classes out, just visit her blog and click on her Tutorials tab.


To join in the fun with your creative space or to see other spaces pop over here.



Nothing worthwile is ever learned in 10 easy lessons! ~ Unknown

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Your space looks so warm and inviting! Those classes sound fabulous...best of luck with it all. Hope you have a super rest of your week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all those gorgeous gift tags, they're beautiful! You sure have been busy..

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness.... those tags are so so stunning! i want! i love christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the course :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your tags, they are so pretty. the course sounds interesting. will be keen to see how it goes for you. enjoy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I read every one of them, and will either respond with a return email or leave a comment here or at your blog, if you have one.

~~"Dare to Dream"
~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...