My whole life is an experiment . . . sometimes I get surprising results. - C Erdmann

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Have a look at me now!

I think I must be doing something a little bit right coz I'm starting to have a small amount of success with selling my work just lately, and it was belted home to me just this week when I opened my eNewsletter from madeit and who's little bird cage did I find!!!???

MINE!!! This sweet little one that I was very pleased with! How cool!? Too right!  :))
But what was even cooler was that within a couple of hours and because of said eNewsletter, I had sold it!
AND..... I received in quick succession, two more enquiries about whether I would be making anymore of them. Swoon.......... I just had to share. Hope you don't mind?
Thanks heaps madeit!!!

Then to make it all even sweeter, I may have sold this little one too, I think because it was featured on a post on Calico and Co Blog a couple of days ago.
It's a really great site and I thank you too Amanda for adding to my received sweetness!  :))


A little too much chocolate is just about right.  ~  Unknown
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...