My whole life is an experiment . . . sometimes I get surprising results. - C Erdmann

Friday, July 30, 2010

Blog problems!

EDIT - 31st July:  Yay!!!! The problem seems to have fixed itself!
NO idea how or why though.
So everyone can comment away furiously.........if'n ya want that is!  ;))


I'm having some of that fun stuff happening called "technical problems"!!!!
HUH!!!! Yeah sure!
I've been having them for a few weeks now, and Jan is not happy!
As you can tell by the two pics here I'm having soooooo much fun!  NOT!!
Does it seem like I'm screaming at you? Sorry......but you know it's not you, but the computer and everthing related to it that are the targets of my frustration.




Anyhoo......it seems the comment section is not working so no comments are coming up and I can't even get the comment form up, so please bear with me and I hope to have things fixed soon.


Patience is a virtue.................I'll just bet the author of that never had anything to do with a computer!!!!!   :))
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...