My whole life is an experiment . . . sometimes I get surprising results. - C Erdmann

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Changes around here!

There certainly are changes, indeedy! Just in case you were wondering what was going on and whether you'd even clicked through to the right blog!!!  lol!
Suppose you can see the first which is the new look on my blog!
I'm so loving it, and as is often said........a change is as good as a holiday! Mmmm, I could do with one of those!  :))

I've been doing a little soul searching lately, trying to find the right path for ME, and part of that is some changes in a few things to do with my online presence and my craft/art.
So explains the spring clean (a tad early or is it late??) of this blog, and of my little online store The Studio Downstairs.
Unfortunately for The Studio it's being cleaned right out the door!! I think it will probably be gone by the end of this month. But don't be sad for me, it's ok, I'm ok.
As well as my selling page on The Chocolate Crow Trader, I'll still have my madeit and etsy stores and I will be making them quite a bit bigger as you would imagine, now that I have all those items from the store to list somewhere else!!
I think I'll be adding some pages to this blog along the lines of Galleries, cataloguing the differing styles of my work, with links to my selling places.

So wish me luck won't you please?

Ciao for now..... x


 A sign on the door of opportunity reads:
PUSH.

14 comments:

  1. Yea! I was so happy to find the new templates and have landed myself a new one as well - also updated my etsy shop and soon to be moving offices at work. It IS in the air, isn't? So yes, all the best luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is full of changes. My life drastically changed when I sold my brick & mortar store Little Lace Lady almost three years ago. I opened it more than 10 years ago, so that's all I knew for a long time. It is still located at the Chattanooga Choo Choo and one of my employees bought it from me. I was sad to sell it, but my life is so much better now. I have gone in a completely new direction and am quite content. So, you never know what new opportunity is around the corner. We just need to keep creating, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove your new look Pam. Everything you've mentioned sounds wonderful. The changes you're making sound like a breath of fresh air and steps in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new look and that holiday may be just around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the new look. I've been having similar thoughts about a new look - now it just a matter of finding some time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looking good Ms Pam, looking good!
    great change & as for the holiday...wish i could join you.
    goodluck with it all, your new look makes me smile.
    happy week lovely ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do what makes YOUR heart smile Pam, not what you THINK will sell, or what anyone else makes, or what you THINK people want you to make.....I think you are very talented, and what comes from your heart will be the winner...........xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice Pam well done. Good Luck with all the changes you are making!!! Sometimes it's hard to keep up with you. lol
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely a change, Pam, but it suits you! I do mean that in a nice way :) As to the holiday, I think we will have to look that word up in the dictionary...lol...!! Happy crafting, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with your changes and new focus!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the look Pam. We need to reassess every so often don't we? We are lucky our tastes change, it gives us all a more creative scope.
    Kiss Noises Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your new look Pam and your fresh new outlook! Change is always good if it moves you forward! Best wishes to you - sounds like you've been inspired by someone?
    Hugs Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the new look Pam, good luck with all the changes. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I read every one of them, and will either respond with a return email or leave a comment here or at your blog, if you have one.

~~"Dare to Dream"
~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...