My whole life is an experiment . . . sometimes I get surprising results. - C Erdmann

Thursday, May 14, 2009

The door is open again :)


A quick one tonight. Just had to post that my site's door is open again, and we are looking nice and fresh and new! I'm feeling much better within myself now that things are feeling back to as normal as things in my life can be! :)

I know it may sound a little dramatic, but it feels a bit like coming home again, to be back with DIYeStores. I know my way around the admin to do what I need to do, and the staff there are just so helpful, very quick to respond and human! I certainly don't feel like I'm trying to communicate with a machine.




Our brightest blazes of gladness are commonly kindled by unexpected sparks. ~ Samuel Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I read every one of them, and will either respond with a return email or leave a comment here or at your blog, if you have one.

~~"Dare to Dream"
~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...