My whole life is an experiment . . . sometimes I get surprising results. - C Erdmann

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Those tags.

I did manage to find some time today to finish those tags, and I've really enjoyed playing with them coz I haven't used my mixed media in this style before.

The pic isn't as clear as I thought it would be, but if you click on it, you'll get a better idea with the larger view.

I've used printed copies of graphics/photos, old buttons, beads, lace, homespun and string. No sewing in sight! Which is not the norm for me. But I had fun, and may even make up some sets of tags to put up on my site.


Take care.


Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been. ~ Mark Twain

4 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW WOW! Pam your blog looks fantastic! Love the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tags! How fun playing with some different mediums too. Hope you are really enjoying your 'new' site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Rachael!!
    Aren't those little birdies so cute though?

    and thank you too Annie. I did have fun, yes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam, your tags turned out really pretty. Love the vintage pics on them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I read every one of them, and will either respond with a return email or leave a comment here or at your blog, if you have one.

~~"Dare to Dream"
~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...