My whole life is an experiment . . . sometimes I get surprising results. - C Erdmann

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Aren't I lucky?


How sweet are these buttons? I won them last week over at Burgundy Primettes. Thank you so much Sandra!

The photo hasn't come out as well as I thought it would and I might take another tomorrow. Better I hope. The patterns on them are much darker. They are her own designs and she sells them on her web site. They are wooden. Just have to work out what I can do with them. I'm sure I won't have any problems there!

Ciao.....

Oh yes! Much better pic. The house measures 9cm or 3 1/2 ins long.

3 comments:

  1. You are lucky Pam, they are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine these on a gorgeous creation! I love the house button.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls for your comments. I've just put up a better pic of them too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I read every one of them, and will either respond with a return email or leave a comment here or at your blog, if you have one.

~~"Dare to Dream"
~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...