My whole life is an experiment . . . sometimes I get surprising results. - C Erdmann

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Update.......

Just thought I would post an update on the sunflower from the post of March 2. She has had babies!!!! Three tiny little sweet things! I didn't even know that sunflowers had offshoots. But I have the proof. lol.Also thought I would post pics of things I think you can never have enough of!
This is my chenille stash!

These are some of my old/vintage suitcases and a hatbox. Love, love, love them! To date I have 14! :) That includes the hatbox and a really big one that measures 3' X 21 1/2" (92 X 55cm), that I keep my Christmas decorations in.


Sweet dreams.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the baby sunflowers! I've never seen them do that. I LOVE your suitcase collection...they're wonderful!!
    Have a great day!
    Debi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I read every one of them, and will either respond with a return email or leave a comment here or at your blog, if you have one.

~~"Dare to Dream"
~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...