My whole life is an experiment . . . sometimes I get surprising results. - C Erdmann

Monday, December 1, 2008

New Beginnings??

I thought if I started all this on the first day of Summer, the first day of December, then maybe it would be an omen of some sort. Perhaps this could be the first day of the rest of my better life.

I almost didn't make this first post!



I had heard that blogging is a good way to get better exposure for the craft/art that I make, and for my web site, so have decided to step right outside of my square and go for it! It seems a bit scary to put myself out there to be scrutinized. There is also the feeling that I may be making a big twit of myself too. But as they say, have faith in yourself and what you do, and believe you can make it. I'm hoping that taking this step will help me to work on this, the more often I come in here to post. Bit like journaling I suppose.



It's almost the end of the day for me and it hasn't been too bad. I have managed to finish making a pincushion for the giveaway for the site (Cloth to Creation), have taken the pic of it, and I'll put it up tomorrow along with the name of the winner for November. I'm quite pleased with myself really. :) I have also finished my three items that will go up on The Chocolate Crow Trader for December, with plenty of time to spare. For a change!

For anyone that happens upon these ramblings of mine, and decides to re-visit.......I thank you, and hope you won't be too bored! I'm sure I can only get better at it.

Be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I read every one of them, and will either respond with a return email or leave a comment here or at your blog, if you have one.

~~"Dare to Dream"
~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...